Wednesday, August 6, 2008

getting a little more settled

Here are a few pictures of our house with some of the minor upgrades that I have made so far. The fence is still not done, but hopefully it will be soon.

Here you can see the ceiling fan that I put up in the front room of the house that we have made our living room. The fan used to be in the dining room, but I will be putting up a chandelier where the fan used to be as soon as I can figure out the rats nest inside the junction box. In the next picture you can see the new french doors that I put up. They will soon be painted white (after the fence is built).



Click HERE if you want to see some pictures of the rest of the house including the nursery.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

lovely home! hope to drop in for a visit next time i head to the g-parents in Easley!

amjackson said...

I love the nursery. What perfect bedding!! Can't wait to see the house in person! :)

Johnny said...

I'm thoroughly impressed. You are quite industrious. I think that there should be some pictures of your wife-with-child pictures personally. I know that Loren would like to see some. I'm sure Maria is radiant! God bless and I hope we'll get to come up so I can break a banister in your NEW house. Tell Gabe I love him.

Unknown said...

The house looks GREAT! I love the nursery :)
Miss you guys!