Sunday, September 14, 2008

Greenville Baby Shower


Sarah, one of my best friends in Greenville, and her mom, Lynn, and mother-in law, Joy threw me a baby shower this past Saturday. We had a GREAT time! They really went overboard with the decorations! They were beautiful!! My mom and John's mom (the gorgeous grandmothers) came to the shower and stayed for a visit afterward. We're so blessed to have such Godly women in our lives and I can't wait for them to be a part of our children's lives! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. It was great to see some of the girls I went to Erskine with (Hannah, Tiffany, and Erin) and my friends from First Baptist Church and our supper club in Columbia (Ashley and Emilie). I hope now that we are in Greenville I can see everybody more often! I missed everybody that couldn't be there! Come see us if you're in Greenville!! Click here to see more pictures:)

No comments: