Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Two Gifts

I've had a wonderful birthday today. Porter and I met John downtown for a nice lunch outside at Mary's Restaurant. The garden looked great with all the tulips in bloom. I can't believe that they didn't die from the snow. We even got a free dessert because the waitress felt bad that the service was slow. Their brownie a la mode is to die for! Both of my boys gave me presents for my birthday. I just thought I would share their gifts. Can you tell which one is John's and which one is Porter's?


3 comments:

Tara said...

The collage turned out great! Porter is absolutely adorable!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Maria! John did a GREAT job. I just might have to steal his idea. Hope you guys are doing well. We continue to pray for John. Joel starts interviews the end of this month. Praying for God's leadership in both their careers! Miss you guys.

It's a Mom Thing said...

So, I'm a little behind b/c I just found your blog. Glad you had a great birthday. Mary's is one of my faves! So pretty.

Love both gifts. John did a great job with the collage. It is precious!

So glad I'm getting to know you. You are so sweet!