Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tubes and some other stuff.


So for those of you who have not heard, we have had a busy couple of weeks around here. Porter finally got tubes put in his ears. He was soooooo good. The only problem came when we put him in the car to come home and he threw up all of his apple juice projectile style. Here are some pics of him looking cute in his gown.



Unfortunately the same day Porter got his tubes, my dad had to have Gabe put down due to a heart condition. He was a great dog.






We had a great time in Sumter for Christmas. Porter has started walking (some) and he had a blast opening his presents. We got a wii and have been having a blast with it so far.






4 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Porter is so cute. We've had an ongoing battle with ear infections and are praying we don't have to do tubes! So sorry to hear about Gabe but glad you had a great Christmas. Miss ya'll!

Abby and Jacob said...

I'm so glad it went well! He's a cutie...I know you are proud. Sorry about Gabe. He was a sweetie. I'm a little confused, was he yours or your dad's?

Tara said...

Awww...so sorry to hear about Gabe! It was great to see you yesterday!

Keely Hollern said...

hey Maria,
I'm the one with all the "porter" clothes! I got your comment, and I would be happy just to send them to you, and you can have them ALL!! And just throw away what doesn't work size wise, etc. You can just email me your shipping address, and I'll try and go through all of it sometime this week and send it...most of it's summer stuff, but also some fall/ holiday wear too!
My email is keelytolar (at) yahoo (dot) com!
Keely Hollern {Make Mine Monogrammed}