Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stay tuned!

Just wanted to update everybody that's interested:) I went to the doctor this morning and I'm 3 cm dilated and 90% effaced. The doctor said that I would probably not make it to the due date (October 23) and that he might even see me this weekend since he's on call, so stay tuned! We might have a new addition to the Hine family sooner than we think, but only God really knows the time. Who knows He just might bring him or her into this world after the due date:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't wait to get the news and SEE PICTURES! Yea!!

amjackson said...

YAY!! I cannot wait!! Keep us posted and make sure John emails us AS SOON AS HE CAN!! (or posts, whichever!!) I can't wait to see him or her!! Get some sleep while you can!!

Katie said...

Maria and John, Joel and I are praying for you guys! We are so excited to see if it's a little maria or a big John! Praying the labor/delivery goes well and that you both catch onto breastfeeding quickly and easily.

Sara said...

WOOHOO!! Must start checking your blog obsessively now. LOL

Can't wait to see baby Hine!! I am so excited for you guys.

Suzanne said...

Praying for you!
Though I must admit I am a little jealous... my first delivery it took me 12 hours of labor to dialte to 3 cm. You go girl. Waiting to fin out so many details that right now only God knows.

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

I'm so excited! I will keep checking for pictures of the baby since we live on the other side of the world!! Hope you are hanging in there. Love ya!