Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I've been tagged by my friend Sara Carrington, who thought I needed something to do while I wait for this baby to get here. She's so right. I'm going nuts just waiting! Anyway, here it goes...

Eleven of my Favorite Things:

1. Clothes Shop: Ann Taylor Factory Store - they have the best deals at the Tanger Outlets, but if I want to splurge I love Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft. I like to find good deals too and I love to shop, so if I'm in the mood and not going for convenience, I like to look around everywhere!!

2. Furniture Shop: Lately my favorite furniture store to look in has been

,

but I love Whit Ash in Columbia, SC.

3. Sweet: I love almost anything sweet, but if I have to pick a favorite, right now I would choose vanilla ice cream (or sweet cream at Marble Slab) mixed with crushed Butterfingers!

4. City: I don't think I have a favorite city, because we haven't traveled too much, but am loving living in Greenville, SC!!

5. Drink: I love a good cold on ice.

6. Music: One of my favorite CDs is Chris Rice's The Living Room Sessions. He is a extraordinarily talented! I wish I could play the piano like he does. And... thanks to my father I love beach music. Oh, and my car is usually tuned to the Christian radio station.

7. TV Series: I used to be addicted to Days of Our Lives, but I haven't watched it since we moved to Greenville and don't really care about it anymore. And...I don't have a TV show that I just cannot go without watching, but my favorites that I have on DVR are CSI, the Vegas one, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Law and Order: SVU, and Numbers.

8. Film: Steel Magnolias - I was trying to think if my favorite quote from the movie, but there are just so many good ones, I can't chose!!

9. Workout: I've played tennis since I was in high school and have played on a USTA league everywhere we've lived until I was 5 months pregnant and my center of gravity kind of slowed me down. I really miss it!!!

10. Pastries: I totally agree with Sara - anything from Baker's Sweets in Sumter, SC.

11. Coffee: I do not drink coffee. I hate the aftertaste!

I'm not going to tag anybody else, so if there any takers, just let me know....These are so fun to read!

2 comments:

amjackson said...

"Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"
~Clairee
My personal favorite qoute from Steel Magnolias! :)

Sara said...

Come out, come out, whatever you are!! :)

Any baby updates? I am sure you are going crazy right about now.