Saturday, January 31, 2009

Porter and Friends


I don't know where the time goes. I keep taking pictures, thinking "Oh! this will be great for the blog" Well now I'm finally posting them to the blog:) I absolutely love this one!! I put him in the Exersaucer and he was just fascinated! He's really too small for it, but we've been wrapping him in a blanket to keep him propped up until he can do it better by himself. I'm just glad I had the camera handy!

Last Sunday we went to Benton's 1 yr birthday party (David and Sarah George's little boy) They let him dig into his own personal cake. It was too cute!

Porter was just chillin' in his seat for the first part of the party, then he woke up for this cute smile.

Benton opened his presents and I think he just ate up all of the attention. He loved the drum set from Mama and Daddy.

John showing him how to play on the pillow:)

On Sunday night Hannah came over from Clemson to visit us and Porter and we treated Hannah to Smoke on the Water for a birthday supper.
Click here for more pictures! Enjoy:)

1 comment:

Katie said...

As always, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! We've been doing the same thing with Luke~propping him up in the exersaucer! Funny how we want them to enjoy and do things so fast. Love the pics and glad you guys are doing well. Maybe one day we'll get a pic of Porter and Luke together! Miss you guys.