Friday, February 27, 2009

Randomness


We went to Columbia a couple of weekends ago to meet John's family for February birthdays. This is John's brother, Richard with Porter.

We went back to Richard's house after our birthday supper and we all got on his Wii Fit to see our weight and Wii Fit age. This is John's grandmother, Helen. Her age was right on the money, where it should be, 90 years old! I hope and pray I am in the shape she's in when I'm 90!!

Last weekend we celebrated January, February, and March birthdays with my family. This is my grandmother with her two great grandchildren, Haley and Porter! She was so happy to see them and showed them off to all of her friends and neighbors down the hall. We even interrupted musical hats at their activity time!!

Nana was so excited to see Porter and it was so great to spend time with them too!

I couldn't resist taking this picture. I was talking to John on the phone and Porter was whining a little bit and I was telling John I better go put him down for a nap, and the next thing I knew he was out like a light!

We tried rice cereal a few days ago and Porter was more interested in the bowl than the cereal. We'll try again soon:)

Chillin' - Thanks Sara Carrington for this cute outfit:) Sara - that was the perfect word to put on a shirt for him because it totally fits his personality.
Click here for more pictures of randomness:)

No comments: