Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip to Lexington

We went to Lexington this past Saturday to visit my family and to a couples baby shower for our friends Benjy and Emilie Ingram. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet Hannah!

This is my aunt Beth and cousin Rachel with Porter. We had a such a good time visiting with them:)

Me, Emilie, and Kelly - Love these ladies!

Porter at his first baby shower!

Betsy, me, and Ashley - Love these ladies too and miss my Cola friends!

This picture is for our Florida friends! I needed a shirt to match his navy pants and look what I found! Congrats to the Gators for their big SEC win!

Stay tuned - Porter rolled over yesterday!!! I'll try to post the video soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Cookie monster eating the gator??? I'm surprised John allowed this shirt. Connor has NEVER worn a single Gator item, thanks to Scott!! Can't wait to see the video..it starts with rolling over and then before you know it, he'll be shouting his ABC's for you on camera (see our blog for explanation).

Anonymous said...

we love and miss you too! it was soooo good to see porter and i can't wait to see him again and get my hands on him!