Saturday, May 2, 2009

Porter Update

Sorry it's been so long since we updated our blog! Life is kind of crazy in the Hine house, but as usual, God is always doing great things! Porter is growing so fast! I can't believe he's already six months old!! He's sitting up really well now and he's talking so much more. He laughs too! A few days ago I was trying to get him to sleep and he grabbed my lips, so I reprimanded him, saying "No, No, Porter" in a stern voice, and he just looked at me and laughed. I'm sure that was a glimpse into our future:)

Anyway, our 5 year anniversary was yesterday and I feel so blessed to be right where I thought we would be five years ago. I was just counting all of my blessings yesterday. I have a husband who loves the Lord, loves me and loves Porter, and family on both sides that would do anything for us, and for that I am truly thankful! And what would we do without all of our friends! I don't think we thank God enough for the blessings in our lives.

I know this has been a rambling post, but here's what you really want to see....Porter pictures....

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES


Porter's first trip to the beach with Nana and me.


Porter working with Granddaddy, Grandandy, Rut Rut - He hasn't decided what he wants to be called yet:)


Porter and his buddy Philip carrying on a conversation:)


He's sitting up so well now and he LOVES this toy. It sings a little song every time you put a shape in it. Thanks to the Smiths for this!


My sweet baby! I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Katie said...

How cute are ya'll!!! Wish we could get together and have little playdates! Praying for you guys.

Abby and Jacob said...

I had to read the caption before I realized the pic with Philip was not Porter looking in the mirror! Cute picture. Glad you guys are doing well.