Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where does the time go?

     So my dad informed Maria that it had been over a month since the last update on the blog. I am deeply sorry to all of those out there who's lives have been a little empty this past month without any updates. Well here you go. I will stop typing now since I know all anyone cares about are the pictures of Porter.

     We had our first family trip to the beach for our anniversary. Porter looked so cute in his swimsuit. We had to buy him some sunglasses and a hat since we left the one that cousin Michael bought Porter at home. If you can't tell, he is trying to eat the tag on the sunglasses.
























In addition to our exciting beach vacation, Porter has been trying all kinds of new food. The only thing that he has not liked is peas. He loves everything else though.
Yep, those last two are peas.

Stay tuned...Porter is really close to crawling.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally! Yes, my month has been very empty. ;) He's getting so big! Looks like a fun trip to the beach. Don't worry Porter, I don't like peas either!