Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun in the Sun

We've been out of town every weekend in June, but we will be home this weekend!  I've enjoyed seeing everybody, but I'm looking forward to some time at home to catch up on some things around here, and maybe work in a nap:)  Last weekend we had a family reunion, my friend, Cathleen and her son Will came to stay with us last Tuesday, and this past weekend, we went home for a shag party that my dad puts on ever year. We invited John, Loren, and their son Joel who is 20 months old and David, Sarah and their son Benton, who is 17 months old. We stayed at my grandmother's house and we had a blast!! Joel and Benton had a great time playing together. Porter will be chasing them next year, but this year he just squealed and smiled a lot:)

It was great to see everybody at the party. My sister Rebecca, brought Haley to the party and she had so much fun. We've decided she has more energy as the day goes on. She just walked all over the farm and was covered in dirt, but enjoyed every minute.



Porter slept through most of the family reunion.



Porter loved spending time with cousin Patrick!



We stopped by to see our friends Ben and Emily and their new baby Hannah. What a beautiful little lady!



I can't believe we snapped this one with all of them in the air at the same time:)



Haley on the dance floor!



Porter with Momma.



Cathleen with Porter.


Click here for more pictures!

3 comments:

Abby and Jacob said...

I love his little smiling cheeks! Hope you get your nap after all.

It's a Mom Thing said...

Wow, I can't believe how BIG Porter is getting. I heard he just "moved up" to E's class on Sunday mornings. Is that right? Wow. He's so cute!

I've missed seeing you. I hope you're doing well. How's work? Hope I can see you sometime soon!

KLee said...

I just love his smile! He is so happy! And what a fun pool pic with all of them in the air!